Have you attended an SODC performance recently and would like your voice to be heard? Please
and share with us your comments, remarks and impressions. We value the opinions of those we try to serve.
- About Sandra
- By Our Peers
- By Our Audiences
- "Movement workshop was the BEST workshop I've ever attended. So participatory and interactive! Sandra is a gift from God!!!""The dance workshop was especially delightful.""I thoroughly enjoyed the praying through Creative Movement Workshop. Sandra Organ is a master of her gift. I was very disappointed that she was not invited to share her Amazing Grace dance with us for the Holy Eucharist Sat. service. She was here and even had her music and was willing to share her gift with us."
- "Sandra Organ's movement/prayer workshop was truly a gift from God - life-giving, love embodied. Far from an adjunct! Presence mediated; bring out "gracefulness' from each participant."
- “What a delight to see a compendium of the best of Sandra Organ's black history dance month choreography in one place at one sitting.”
- "One thing I have always loved about SODC shows is the easy familiarity of the opening speech that Sandra herself gives. She is personable and laughs, making inside jokes with the audience, like cracking over her shoulder that she has to strike her own set while moving a bench. She invites you to relax and have a good time – no stuffy dance concert here; just enjoy yourself with friends who happen to be dancing.”
- “…it is accessible to everyone, making Sandra Organ Dance Company's contribution to dance an important one for helping to bridge the gap between art and its public.”
- "This was a powerful, passionate, political & poetic. Beautiful! Makes me want to dance again."
- "This is Fantastic! Enjoyed every minute. My children were mesmerized!"
- "Wonderful and beautiful body of work."